London meeting for scanners on August 28th 2007

Looking for face-to-face meetings with local Scanners? Post a topic with your location and find some good ideas here.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Andrea

London meeting for scanners on August 28th 2007

Postby john_w » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:00 am

Hello to all the Scanners in the UK.

You need no longer live a lonely life surrounded by serious types who only want to do one thing for the rest of their lives! Come meet some fellow scanners in London and learn about how to have the best possible life as a scanner.

In this meeting, we'll be talking about how to manage your time and your space as a scanner when you have so many interests. I'll be sharing a few of my ideas on managing your all time as well as some ideas about careers for scanners and we'll have a professional declutterer (who is a scanner herself) talking about managing your 'stuff'.

We'll then have time for a general discussion when we can all share what we've found that works for us.

Afterwards, there's an option to go to the pub opposite for a drink.

The location is in Islington. It's free except for splitting the cost of the room hire which should only be about £5 each.

NEXT MEETING: Tuesday August 28th 2007.

A Scanner at the last meeting said this:
\"I just wanted to say thanks very much for organising the scanner's social, I really enjoyed myself. I don't think I've ever met anyone before who's read the books I have, or visited the sites I have, and everybody there had! It was wonderful!\"

WHAT TO DO NOW: If you want to come along, please go to http://www.ScannerCentral.co.uk and enter your email address so I can send you all the details.

See you soon,

John

(I'm a careers coach, writer, musician and hopefully one day soon a documentary maker. And I'm a scanner of course.)
John Williams
\"Do What You Love & Make It Pay\"
http://www.FreestyleSuccess.com
john_w
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Scanner Meet-Ups